Employees & Professionals
Client Case Study
- Paul and Mary are both lawyers and have two young children.
- Since paying off their house they have been accumulating cash in a bank account.
- Unsure of the most effective use of their savings and free cashflow.
- Wish to provide for children’s education.
- Were concerned about protecting their assets in the event of litigation.
- Were unsure if they held enough insurance to protect their family in the event of death or disability.
- After auditing their financial position we developed a wealth accumulation plan for their cashflow.
- We advised Paul and Mary to establish a family trust to hold their private investments.
- We recommended an appropriate level of death and disability insurance given their situation.
- Ongoing tax saving of approximately $6,000 per annum by using a strategy to increase their level of superannuation contributions.
- Certainty over funding for children’s education expenses.
- Structure that can hold assets to ensure flexibility for future tax minimisation and also a degree of asset protection.
- Peace of mind that their family will not suffer financially in the event of either Paul or Mary’s death and disability.