Client Case Study
- Paul and Sue are retirees who held two accounts:
- Sue held a private investment portfolio.
- Paul had money in a superannuation fund that was paying an ongoing income stream.
- Paul and Sue had not reviewed their situation for many years.
- They were concerned about the fees they were paying to the financial planning firm who set up their accounts.
- They had not heard from the firm for some time.
- They were concerned about their portfolios returns.
- We reviewed their current portfolio and administration structures.
- We recommended that they transfer their pension to new provider.
- We advised that they should restructure their investment account administration structure.
- We changed investment options to accurately reflect her attitude to risk.
- Paul and Sue received significant cost saving on their account:
- Pension account fees reduced by $1,600 per annum.
- Investment account reduced by $600 per annum.
- They obtained better access to a broader range of investments:
- Direct shares, managed funds, variety of term deposits.
- Higher return on cash investments.