Private Capital Advisers provides a comprehensive range of investment consulting services to advise clients on their investment decisions.
Our core investment beliefs lie not in attempting to beat the market. Rather, we focus our energies on not letting the market beat us.
Studies have shown that from 1990-2009 the average investment fund outperformed the average investor by more than 300%, annually. This is primarily due to individual investors lacking the discipline to stick with a long term investment plan. We can assist you in developing and implementing an investment plan.
Our Portfolio Construction Service comprises the following steps:
- Defining the objective of the Investment Portfolio.
- Determining an investment strategy and asset allocation policy to achieve the stated objectives.
- Research of both economic, market and specific asset trends.
- Selecting the most appropriate assets to obtain access to the defined asset classes for the portfolio.
- Advice on strategies that should be undertaken to minimise risks.
- Implement the agreed portfolio.
- Continual review of the portfolio to ensure that the structure remains appropriate.
We take a client focussed approach to Portfolio construction. This is backed by sound investment principles and independent research.
All risks that are relevant to the investor are considered. As far as possible we attempt to remove the majority of risks faced by investors. Reduction or removal of these risks have a positive impact on long term real returns, liquidity and peace of mind.
Through internal and external research providers we are well placed to advise on the following types of assets:
- Cash and Term Deposits
- Corporate Bonds
- Hybrid securities
- Australian Equities
- International Equities
- Real Estate Investment Trusts